bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Mixx Skillzorz FTW!
Mixx Skillzorz FTW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 23:09    Post subject: Mixx Skillzorz FTW! Reply with quote

Anybody remember www.fredfish.net ?

Anyway, I was going to cancel the webspace and then thought before I did that I'd see if there was any interest in a revival of the amateur mix thing.

I'm a bit low on new music having been ploughing a blues/psychelic/prog rock furrow of late.

Anyway, someone has to better that Mr Meister thing, whoever that was. (I've half an idea that it was Martin since it came via Sparky but who knows)

So who's in? (assuming I can get FTP to work on my super new fangled firewalled broadband thing).
bravecaptain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 08:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

"anyway, someone has to better that mr meister thing, whoever that was. (i've half an idea that it was martin since it came via sparky but who knows)"

Uh?
Dubya - T

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

My half an idea was wrong then, it usually is. Rolling Eyes

That mix was sent to me by Sparky and he said it was a mate of his, that's all. It's V good too!

Anyhow, anyone up for this?
Melz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join in the fun, since I missed out the first time around. Anyone got any software they might recommend for the job?
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audacity is free and very simple to use, if you only want to put some tracks together and even mix them up a bit and/or add some effects and stuff.

You will need to download the mp3 codec separately so that you can save your edited files on mp3, but that should also be simple enough and I'll help you if necessary.

Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1