bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Mothboy
Mothboy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billycasper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08    Post subject: Mothboy Reply with quote

Hey kids - hope all well with one and all.

Just been playing around with soundcloud and stumbled on mothboy's version 2. in effect, a dubby / electro remix of pontcanna stone - pretty nice stuff. can download it from http://soundcloud.com/adnoiseam/mothboy-version-2-pontcanna-stone/comment-1683148?fragment=reply

helping me shake a hangover and relegation blues anyway.

(nice surprise to bump into tommy t yesterday, though shame about the circumstances)

billyx
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 02:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find billycasper, and good to see you here!

The original version is a lot better (even if it's not amongst my favourites on the album) but this isn't bad either.

It'll be sad to see Plymouth relegated, even if I was pretty pissed off earlier this season when the Plymouth vs Barnsley game was called off while we were winning 4-1. I think (and hope) that you'll bounce back soon enough.
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

sound find billyc, really top.

good to catch up again and hopefully aldershot will get up so we can bump into each other at a new ground. since foot + jones left the board we've been ran firstly to fund other peoples investments into the life centre (IMO) and now we're being shafted 'cos our inept council sold the club the ground and now the classic holding company syndrome is set to reck us...

but don't be sorry tommy boo. the club deserves relegation. its been every way gut forward the last 5yrs and there's a few grounds in lg1 which still have terracing so i'll probably do more games next yr than i have in a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1