bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - dime bar
dime bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darraghunlog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 19:25    Post subject: dime bar Reply with quote

i've been eating bars for years (have the gammy teeth to prove it) and I've realised that a lot of people neglect what could surely be the greatest bar known to man, the dime bar. why? is it because it looks so small and pathetic or because of the crappy ads with that chump harry enfield? Well, up until about 6 months age i hadn't eaten a dime bar since i was 5 or something, and i bought one just out of idleness. what a bar! Man i've been missing out.

this message sponsored by dime who have given darragh a thousand free bars for writing it.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Daim, or really Dime?
Cos if you mean Daim, the commercial was correct 'you never forget your first Daim', and I haven't. 10 years old, bathroom, with my friend.

Amor y Paz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1