bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - fuck this
fuck this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
che

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 21:05    Post subject: fuck this Reply with quote

i'm going to get a real job. i can be anything. a coffee boy. a filing cleark. anything.
che

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 08:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe i'll make some money + be able to smoke myself into the floor.
gillworm

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 09:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

no! you don't wanna work in an orifice, within two weeks you'd either hang yourself or uzi you work colleagues...

music industry, record shop even, don't settle for less than what you really want.
Forbes Hyphen

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astronaut, scarecrow, nazi hunter, water diviner, guitar roadie, novelist, smoker, drinker, thinker, miner, sailor, nurse, ice cream van person, the table tennis bat waver at airports, president of the world (you'll get my vote if you run)

How about any of those?

And remember to use your vote wisely today (those of you that are having local elections) and if you're feeling apathetic or disenfranchised by it all go down and spoil your ballot paper. At least make an effort and show those in power what you think of it all cos whatever happens on the streets of our cities today there's still power in the ballot box.

Peace and love and happiness to you all
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forbes, it's nice that you want to help Che out, he's a good boy, but really, the last job suggestion is mine...I have it all planned as well, it'll happen in 2016-2018. Thank you very much.

Love and Peace
Forbes Hyphen

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in that case Setareh I'll vote for you. F*ck knows what state the world will be in by then though, couldn't you bring your plans forward a few years. Even my lad will be able to vote by then!
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know, my plan is to first become American president and then work my way round the world (I will be so kind and great that countries will give themselves up to us).
You have to be 35 on the election day in the USA...this is the reason why. Anyway, brilliant plans take time. L&P
ciaran

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't like to be the president of a post nuclear wilderness where zombies with gills walk the earth and swim in the seas. Well lets just say you are, Can I be minister for rationing of tinned dog food?

Optimistic as usual.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you can, amazingly enough, that post has not been promised away yet. Welcome to the greatest administration ever. L&P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1