bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - favourable NME post shocker...
favourable NME post shocker...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bev

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 18:55    Post subject: favourable NME post shocker... Reply with quote

NME had a list of top 100 rockunroll films today (whatever that means) and what song they would be if they were a song...

'Seven' had 'What's In The Box?' Made me smile!
billycasper

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 08:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about morissey providing the soundtrack to that nowadays much covered up disney, erm, classic 'monkeys go home':

Henry Dussard (Dean Jones), a young American, inherits a picturesque but badly neglected olive farm in southern France and is determined to make it operational again despite cautionary advice from the local priest (Maurice Chevalier) and a pretty villager (Yvette Mimieux). Desperate for laborers, the inventive Dussard turns to the zaniest crew of olive pickers ever recruited - four mischievous monkeys! As former members of an Air Force space team, these intelligent chimps quickly pick up on their new responsibilities - but prove to have a turbulent effect on the local townspeople
daragh early??

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 03:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

lads if we made a mix tape it would surely contain the shins and i need direction by teenage fanclub. Leedas were class today and Iappreciated your premiership. Even though i'm an irishg man, although it must be said the irish money is on Ken doherty, I bet he'll pull an amazing comebavk Crafty Kenb will stroke some cool shots tomorrow although he is a bit of a safety shot sucking loser. me and podge are cycling to our nob friends art exhibit tpmorrow. his paintisgns are so bad it hurts.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1