bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - The horror of spam
The horror of spam
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciaran

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 13:25    Post subject: The horror of spam Reply with quote

The horror, the horror.....

Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 18:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice isn't it? Rolling Eyes
the bird up there looks quite nice
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
nice isn't it? Rolling Eyes
the bird up there looks quite nice

Eeeuuuwww, it's Billie! L&P
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 08:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know billie Rolling Eyes
who's billie?
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 09:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe... i didn't notice that there really are birds in the upper picture... Shocked so none of the birds up there look that nice (not my taste really Rolling Eyes ) but the girl does.
even though she's billie and i'm supposed to hate her.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not supposed to hate her but she is gross. She is/was a popstar, I think her biggest hit is called 'Because We Want To'...'why do you have to play that music so loud? cos we want to...' etc etc.

I did not see the birds! L&P
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've only ever seen her in that picture up there so that's all i know about her. Very Happy but who's the other guy holding her hands... he looks quite... er... happy Rolling Eyes
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
well i've only ever seen her in that picture up there so that's all i know about her. Very Happy but who's the other guy holding her hands... he looks quite... er... happy Rolling Eyes

Chris Evans, radio/Tv personality, maybe something else, her guy. L&P
CiaranMac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 09:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

do ye not see the horror..............................................................
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can not see the horror... couldst thou tell us what art thou talking about, good sire?
Tommy Tynans Lovechild

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fucking hate them who say things like "well you may not like Britney Spears but you have to admit Hit Me Baby is a great pop record" pop intellualist shites BUT "because we want to" is fucking great line for a song. Just so ace.

lol TTLC
Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Britney Spears but Hit Me Baby is a great pop song!

Kinkster
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Tynans Lovechild wrote:
i fucking hate them who say things like "well you may not like Britney Spears but you have to admit Hit Me Baby is a great pop record" pop intellualist shites BUT "because we want to" is fucking great line for a song. Just so ace.

lol TTLC

Confusing...'because we want to' sounds like something annoying 10 yearolds would scream out. 'Baby Hit Me One More Time' is sheer junkard, catchy and rhythmic does not equal quality. It has nothing on any good Beatles song for example, and the latter is what a great pop song is about.
Anti-music snobs please don't preach me, this is just my opinion, not my religion.

L&P
Kris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like Take That and your viewpoints are therefore invalidated Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
billycasper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 13:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't knock take that, among the finest pop bands britain's produced, at least in recent years if not beyond. Don't let what came after (from within take that and all those shite bandwagonists and the whole pop/pap explosion of recent years) taint their legacy, please.

If you need proof, wasn't martin carr trying to work out how to play could it be magic on his guitar when he 'accidentally' created the basis of wake up boo!?

billy
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2