bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - song for the morning to sing
song for the morning to sing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 02:52    Post subject: song for the morning to sing Reply with quote

i just woke up an hour ago, i can't sleep anymore, so now i'm having a cup of coffee and i'm listening to "the best of t-rex", and of course writing this message... well, of course. Confused
there was a big thunderstorm just a while ago, that's why i actually woke up. and it's so damn hot here as well, i'm melting. well, not really, but i hate it when it's so warm.
for god's sake, it's not even 6am yet and i'm already up.
and it's sunday morning, i should be sleeping like a log right now.
i think i'm going to make a sandwich for myself.

thank you for not reading this.
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 09:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not quite 6AM here either. of course uh wait yer today sometimes is my tomorrow, errr..... Time is relative!

Key is you're alive and listening to T-Rex! I'm trying not to rant so musch lately, so <insert rant here> about how incredible T-Rex were. All I'm gonna say is that I remember first buying Electric Warrior about a year ago, and that day I will never forget for some reason. listening to it for the 1st time on the train on the way back to school. walking around the empty building with my headphones on before buckling down to write a paper on soviet film (Vertov's Man with a Movie Camera, it came out badass...). I'll also not forget roaming the streets after buying Beck's Mutations CD, and mainly thinking that it was great knowing that I was walking around BOS listening to this spectacular record and completely drunk in the middle of the day. everyone else trying to get somewhere and i was just walking.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 09:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit, that was a rant. sorry. Wink

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1