bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - what can i spend my money on?
what can i spend my money on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulwhite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 14:24    Post subject: what can i spend my money on? Reply with quote

i try and make this as rant-less as possible.

now i'm resigned to fact that i have to do a job i hate, and that the company i work for have decided to give me more money for a job less taxing (and indeed more tedious), i've decided to do some shopping therapy,

so i've already treated meself to a Line6 Pod 2.0 effects simulator, and there's a load of new albums coming out that i'm gonna buy, and i might buy myself some new trainers (?), and i'm gonna buy two pairs of headphones (one for recording/one for listening), and i was thinking about buying another guitar, but i've already got 5, and 4 or them are gathering dust, so what else can i buy?

i was thinking of some kinda synthesizer thing, that makes lots of funny noises, and sound effects, cause i'm bored of recording conventional songs now, but i haven't got a clue what to get or where to look,

or in fact anything that just gives me something to look forward to when i get home

any suggestions?

p......................d
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1