bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - 87 billion fucking dollars
87 billion fucking dollars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 19:58    Post subject: 87 billion fucking dollars Reply with quote

[politics rant]

george w bush is an idiot. he wants more money for the war operations in afghanistan and iraq... 87 billion dollars. the fucking idiot is destroying our planet with all those missiles and weapons. he can't stop the terrorists with terror strikes in afghanistan and iraq. terrorism sucks donkey balls of course, but that's not the right way to stop it. in fact that just makes even more people unhappy and angry, and it will cause even more terror strikes.

$8 700 00 0000... oh fuck, that's a lot of money.

with a "little" 9 billion dollars investment, all the children in the world would have a chance for school education. okay, it's not a little investment, but compared to the bush project, it isn't that much.
if bush donated all that money for poor people, no one would live in hunger for a year.
you could do a lot to make the world a better place to live with 87 billion dollars. bush is an idiot, he's not better than mr bin laden or saddam hussein.

if i was a rich man, i would buy a new space shuttle from NASA for the psycho quartet (blair bush hussein bin laden) and send them all to mars.

[/politics rant]
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

The saddest bit is that the money won't be taken of W's pocket, or any other richies in the USA but from the poorest.
Honestly, the man has decreased taxes for the wealthy, he's sick!

Love and Peace
Bev

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an intresting story in the paper today about how he has put pressure on scientists to dilute the evidence for global warming...

Oily bastard.
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 08:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of what you say is true.
"Shrub," as the press call Mr. Bush behind his back, is a 75 watt bulb in a 100 watt world. An idiot we could deal with, thing is, the real power of the Republican Party lies in Rove, Wolfowitz, Ashcroft, and Rumsfeld.
I think the tide is turning, question is whether the daft fucking hippies of the US can do something besides wave "No blood for oil" banners.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1