bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Know your enemy...
Know your enemy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 13:51    Post subject: Know your enemy... Reply with quote

...read something by Ann Coulter, you will be shocked by how right winged, cruel, foolish and crazy she is. All in the purpose of knowing your enemy...she is your enemy...she is the enemy of humanity...

Love and Peace
Setareh
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would you 'suggest' then?
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:

Tommy! Hey buddy! Where have you been?

I haven't seen you on Yahoo or MSN for a few days and wondered if you were going to stop by again. Very Happy
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:

I guess anything, I just read excerpts from her new book TREASON - Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism. I think one should maybe only read about the stuff she has said, an entire book would be too much...besides, if you pay for it you've helped her.

Just a teaser, the woman thinks Joe McCarthy was right in everything he did and hates feminists...which is ridiculous considering she is a working woman herself.

Amor y Paz
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Joe McCarthy?

I find those ultra-feminists quite funny too, but I guess we're talking about something else here. Very Happy

Jimmy - been a bit busy lately. Talk to you later.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
Who's Joe McCarthy?

I find those ultra-feminists quite funny too, but I guess we're talking about something else here. Very Happy

McCarthy, you know, the man who accused anyone who wasn't republican for being a communist and wanted to ban anyone with communistic views from every aspect of society? He had hearings with loads of people, pressured people into reporting on commie friends and so on.
The most famous part of his work was black listing people in Hollywood. Woody Allen has done a movie about such a case.

You can check more here:
http://www.curriculumunits.com/crucible/whunts/framessenator_joe_mccarthy_excer.htm

Anyway, the woman is a complete nut, she considers any democrat a total leftie when we all know there isn't anything particularly leftish about Bill Clinton for example (Ann's first book was about how she hates Clinton), only that he isn't totally right winged.

She doesn't have a problem with ultra-feminists solely, she has a problem with anyone who thinks women should have equal rights. I haven't read this but I'm sure she thinks family values are broken down and country destroyed when women leave their domestic 'duties' to go out to the work place.

Love and Peace
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... She's one mad woman, I must say! Confused
I really hate those fanatics who probably just want to get some attention... If she's a working woman and also says that women should stay at home and clean and cook for their husbands, that's just pathetic. She should be sent back to the 16th century for that! What an idiot! Confused
I don't think I'm not going to read any of her books... I would probably just get angry and burn the book after reading five pages. Well, that's what everyone should do, but I would have to pay for that crap.
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 05:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarthy ruined the lives of scores of decent human beings. Ann Coulter is in the same vein. Combinations of egg and sperm birthed in the united states. I refuse to call them americans.
Fascists basically, the whole lot of them. There is nothing free about the US. even its conceptions of "free markets" are a complete sham. It's all about fucking the fucked to keep the fuckers fucking, if that makes any sense to you.

on a side note, if we invade one more country before Bush is out of office I am leaving this country for good. its for the dogs man.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PrincessPunkRock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know how you feel craney... i left the US a couple of years back. but it really doesn't get any better anywhere else... the government is still shit and you have the added bonus of occasionally people hating you just because you're american, even if you may be the most anti-bush, anti-war person in a 5-mile radius. it's sad when people confuse hating a government with hating the populous as a whole... it's even sadder when it becomes acceptable.

yes, i know that most wouldn't do that, but i've personally felt it. i've been kicked out of cabs, had a guy yell at me on the bus (he heard me on my mobile and i was on my way to an anti-war rally hilariously enough), had people tell me we deserved september 11th, it goes on and on.

is there even an acceptable opposing candidate to take on georgie boy yet? could we please just elect michael moore?

x
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess. That sucks. Sad
Fuck them I say. (not literally of course)
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess, that is horrible and I didn't think this type of thing was common...I know in Iran they all worship anything that's American (well, all is a relative term) so I figured regular people were like that everywhere.

However, I guess that's how foreigners feel all over the world, some less some more.
Two years ago when I didn't have a Swedish passport I came back from Iran to Sweden and had to cue in the international line because I had an American passport. One lady said 'they would only treat us Iranians like that, it's so unfair' and I really wanted to show her my American passport so she sees that it's not only 'eastern' people who are put under pressure at times, but I was too tired to socialize.

Anyway, moral of the story? This is everyday life for a lot of people, unfortunately, so you're not alone. Humans are like this EVERYWHERE.

Love and Peace
Setareh

P.S. I hold 3 nationalities today, I would like to meet someone who could beat that!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrincessPunkRock wrote:
is there even an acceptable opposing candidate to take on georgie boy yet? could we please just elect michael moore?

Howard Dean could beat Shrub. He's not ideal, a bit too conservative for my tastes, but you have to go with who's got the momentum. the rest of the candidates have all been letdowns. I like Kucinich, but there's just no way in hell he'd win an election. Dean's a smart guy though. And he's not afraid to criticize Bush and the Republicans.

In other States news, the Massachusetts supreme court just ruled that gay marriage is permissible under the state constitution. that's about the first positive piece of news I've heard in months.
CranesAreFlying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

twas me, for some reason I keep getting logged out.

Vodamusic.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem Craney, I got logged out all the time, but then I changed my browser from IE to Opera... now everything seems to work quite fine. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1