bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Bravecaptain in Cardiff 6th December
Bravecaptain in Cardiff 6th December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 19:04    Post subject: Bravecaptain in Cardiff 6th December Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are other gigs to be arranged around that time? I'm coming to England on 5th December, going to Bristol to see Barnsley play against them in the FA Cup on 6th... Is Cardiff very far away from Bristol? Rolling Eyes The match starts at 3pm, can I make it to Cardiff before the gig? Very Happy
Not sure about that yet, but it sounds like an excellent idea! Is anyone from here going and... *ahem*... driving through Bristol? Rolling Eyes
paulwhite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

bravecaptain will be djing at boobytrap records' christmas show on 6 december at clwb ifor bach in cardiff. dates for 2004 to be announced

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

pd
bob's my uncle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did ya get that from, paul?

let's make cardiff a bravecaptain board bash!
paulwhite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was on the email you get if you're on the mailing list.

Shocked i thought tommy might be interesteed..

pd
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested... I just don't know if my small travel budget allows the trip to Cardiff. And I already have tickets for Bristol City vs Barnsley. The match kicks off at 3pm so I suppose I have to use my super powers to get to Cardiff in time... I don't know.
If anyone from London is going to the gig, it would be ace to meet up. The British train system is fucking crap and it's boring to travel alone.
paulwhite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't there something melancholy about trains though, or is it just me?

Confused

and when a train goes past it's such a sad sound.......

pd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1