bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - capitalism fails
capitalism fails

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 05:30    Post subject: capitalism fails Reply with quote

Okay, so I'm a HUGE Martin Carr fan. Not in the I have posters and statues built in honor of him kinda fan Rolling Eyes but in that I try to model my musical, and often logical mindframe in a similar style the way I think the Cap'n does, esp. when it comes to corporate demoniation. So anyways, my local record shops are ace. Been there for me since I was a lil' tyke memorizing the intellectually deep lyrics of Def Leppard. Wink But alas, they have failed me. I try to buy my cds from them, keep the local high school kids employed, etc...But its been over a year since "Advertisments for Myself" has been released, and I'm still only listening to the dang 60 sec. real audio clips on the site! Crying or Very sad I know there is Amazon, but I'd prefer to keep my money in town. So I put the album on my Xmas list. Any chance Sparky or Mr. Carr you could have a word with Wichita and have them relist the album on the import catalogues so it can be found (even go to the barns and noble store and they don't have it listed on there computer system. They have "he sang..." which isn't in the recording section by the way Sparky). The direct purchase from the site is a possiblity, but limits one who doesn't have a credit card or british pounds in thier wallet (I know, a tad ethnocentric that a british company should have U.S. dollars listed... Embarassed )
Anyways, I hope santa has an easier time getting the album from my record shop (figure he's got connections) Cool

BTW Thanks for the mp3 e.p. Hopefully one day I can make an album that will inspire you the way your have inspired me. Boo up!~adam

knoxa52@uwosh.edu
sparky
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 09:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

my local record shop www.action-records.co.uk will sell you the album at £8.99 plus £2.00 postage - a good bunch of chaps who released the boos first album of course...
dancing pablo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 pound postage to the US???????????,

thats incredible.

long live action records and their 'fall' obsession.

Twisted Evil
dp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1