bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - the magic
the magic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinkeegan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 17:04    Post subject: the magic Reply with quote

Dear Captain Carr-ageous,

it's been a long time since i wrote on one of your sites, was probably around the time our beloved boos said goodbye.

Anyway i just wanted to say happy 2004 and to tell you that, 7 years after buying and loving to bits the "wake up" album, i was particularly inspired by a lyric that hadn't meant as much to me as it does now. You see, this year has to be a year where i personally have to try a lot harder towards achieving my goals and reaching for the stars. I may have been working hard at it previous, but if i really want to get the success i deserve the i simply must do more.

I was listening to my favourite song on Wake Up, "Stuck on Amber." That song came to a finish, and then "Charles Bukowski is Dead."

"You'll never touch the magic if you don't reach out far enough."

Thank you thank you thank you Martin Carr for such simple yet essential advice. That statement is so true, and only now, having been in the working world for a few years, can i truly appreciate it's genius.

Thanks again, I hope you find your magic in 2004.

Luv rob xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1