bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - Give me some Moo Goo Gai Pan...
Give me some Moo Goo Gai Pan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:53    Post subject: Give me some Moo Goo Gai Pan... Reply with quote

...I used to date a woman called Moo Goo Gai Pan, her first name was Frieda, he was half Jewish half Chinese, they used to call her the Ori-Yenta...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that got me laughing to tears, it's from Walter Mathau's last film, don't know the title but it has Meg Ryan, Diane Keaton and Lisa Kudrow in it, directed by Keaton.

The ori-yenta...hoohohohohohohoho...mein gott...L&P
che

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the minty fuck?

NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Should we be worried about you Setareh? Confused
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

But darlings, just read the message, it's not abnormal, I just told you about a funny quote in a movie...L&P
che

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's not funny. in fact, that's so unfunny, it makes a really nasty plane crash look quite humourous.

Neutral
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 19:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

che wrote:
that's not funny. in fact, that's so unfunny, it makes a really nasty plane crash look quite humourous.

Neutral

It is funny too, it was hilarious in the movie but it's funny told as well...don't you get 'orienta'? L&P

P.S. You may still disagree but brits do have a 'different' sense of humour to the rest of us...I'm not then kind who laughs at toilet jokes and fat people...just in case your mind went in those directions.
Mr. Gigglepants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm...

I'm not a Brit and it's still not funny... and don't confuse me thinking it's not funny with me not getting it. It's just one of those jokes my Gran would tell just before she pissed herself and passed out in her dinner (now THAT'S funny).

I'm off to laugh at a fat person in a toilet.
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Gigglepants wrote:
Hmmmm...

I'm not a Brit and it's still not funny... and don't confuse me thinking it's not funny with me not getting it.

I'm off to laugh at a fat person in a toilet.

I am so close to becoming a valley girl it's incredible. Anyway, it's still funny, whether you think it or not. L&P

P.S. And what is it with that last comment, have you never seen a Farrelleys brothers movie? They are nearly all about those things, not my creation
Mr. Gigglepants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 09:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry -- I wasn't crediting you with the old "fat-person-in-a-toliet" routine. Nor was I attempting to credit you with fat people, toilets or any comedy related to either.

And if you find bad racial puns hilarious, well then that's what floats your boat I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1