bravecaptain.co.uk :: View topic - I Am A Liar
I Am A Liar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:07    Post subject: I Am A Liar Reply with quote

Ladies and gentlemen. My fellow clarts.

I can now announce that I'm not going to bother your lives with my endless rants in the near future, at least not as much as I have in the past. On Monday 9th February 2004 my days as an unemployed bugger are over. (can you believe it Paul?) In other words, I got a job offer earlier this week and I've decided to accept it.
I will work in two shifts, morning shift (6am - 2pm) every other week and then evening shift (2pm - 10pm) so I will need some time to get used to those shifts! I've been more like a nightanimal for the last couple of months...
I got that boring job in the printing press, I think I mentioned it here before... or then not, I don't know. I don't think the job is too interesting and I'm certainly not going to do it for the rest of my life... but I need something for a couple of months and they pay me quite well, so I can't complain!
Anyway, I had to lie to my employers to get the job. I thought I would feel a bit bad because of it but I don't - that's how everything works these days I suppose. They expect total commitment and loyalty from me, they want me to stay there for 3 years at least... I told them that I have no other plans for the future but the truth is that I'm leaving as soon as possible, I've already applied for some other jobs. But, those knobheads didn't want my services anymore a couple of months ago (I used to work for them) so they get what they deserve. Boo-hahaha! Twisted Evil (evil laugh)
I'm not going to leave completely but there won't be many late night conversations with Paul and Kris and Che and Melz or early morning claat chats with the Captain and the others.

Actually, I think you won't even notice the difference.

Idea
Vote You

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:22    Post subject: Re: I Am A Liar Reply with quote

Tommy BOO wrote:
Anyway, I had to lie to my employers to get the job. I thought I would feel a bit bad because of it but I don't

I'm proud of you my young fucking padawan.

Cool

vu
xx
Setareh Juventina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!! L&P
KEN FROM RHYL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU'VE GOT A JOB? DISGRACEFUL. YOU CAN'T COME TO MY HOUSE ON SATURDAY NOW. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. HAVING A JOB IS SELLING OUT TO THE MAN. THE CORPORAT (FUCK THE MAN) ION MAN. IT IS COOL TO BE LIKE THE CAPTAIN AND HAVE NO JOB. JOBS OUT! DOLE IN!
che

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Font color: text Tip: you can also use color=#FF0000

YOU KNOWS IT SAFE BOY YO.

fuckin' mumu.
John Mc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get a job Tommy - working is rubbish. I'm so bored here that I'm considering sawing my own arm off just for something to do
Tommy BOO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

But being unemployed is even more boring sometimes, I've considered sawing my head off many times! Rolling Eyes I used to spend a lot of time with my friends and write a little bit something, but then all my friends moved to another town or started to work, and now my head is empty of good ideas too... So in the end I was just sitting at home being bored and writing something every now and then.
And I didn't even get any money when I was unemployed so I need to start working again to maintain all my bad habits and satisfy my music addiction.
I've bought some Stella Artois and Leffe Blonde (great Belgian abbey beer!) so tonight I'm going to celebrate this miserable life. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bravecaptain.co.uk Forum Index -> bravecaptain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1